Make New Friends. Enjoy Great Golf
Become a member in July and enjoy 12 bottles of Claret with our compliments
All new 5/7 day & intermediate members in July 2017 will receive 12 bottles of Claret wine.
With 23 Golf clubs to choose from and a range of member benefits, what are you waiting for....
For full details, please click here >>>
*Terms & Conditions Apply
When you become a member at Stapleford Abbotts Golf Club, you receive many additional benefits to your golf membership. The most substantial benefit of your golfing membership is access to Open Play Golf. Open Play gives you playing access to Crown Golf's 22 other golf courses up to 10 times a year*.
Becoming a member at Stapleford Abbotts Golf Club gives you a fantastic range of benefits including:
- Unlimited access to 45 holes of golf
- Exclusivity at weekends before 12pm in the summer & 11am during the winter on the Abbotts Course
- All-year round playability with no temporary greens
- 10% off all food & beverage purchases for up to 4 people at any one time
- Tee time booking priority - 14 Day advance tee time bookings
- FREE guest vouchers to bring your friends on the Abbotts Championship Course
- New members' integration process and introduction
- Regular club social events
- A full golf competition calendar which includes midweek medals
- Assistance to gain an official handicap
- A club that welcomes all ages and golfing abilities
- One FREE hire of the Tysea Suite - Function Room Hire for new members
- Full 7-Day
- Full 5-Day
- Intermediate (25-29)
- Intermediate (19-24)
- Full Junior (under 18)
- Corporate Membership (please enquire)
- Freedom Play Membership
Members can also enjoy golf break discounts:
- 20% off your golf break package at St Mellion International Resort
- 50% off green fees at Le Club
- 50% off green fees at Alze Golf
- 50% off green fess at Arnold Palmer Golf
Please click here for full Crown Golf member benefits.
*Full Open Play Terms & Conditions.
For further enquiries please call 01708 381 108 or contact us via our enquiry form: